Thursday, March 5, 2009

“If humans have wings”

If humans have wings, our life would be easier and cooler! Like, floating on air, around-and-around, playing with birds or anything than can fly or hover and feeling the comforting temperature of the awesome fluffy popped corn shaped clouds. Having such would make our race even higher than other species. I would look like a god or something with those. Well, that is one of the “not so good” things or part of having wings. The human race will be greedier for power than now, and will dominate anything for the land and air is on our side. And if wee do really have wings, jobs will be affected terribly and will be totally different. People with jobs concerning transportation (drivers, pilots, captains) will suffer. In short, unemployment or no job/ work at all. Also, most people’s dream to fly would end or will there even be a line like “I wish I can fly”?

While making this essay about humans having wings, I feel like I’m on cloud-nine. I can’t help but to day-dream of me having a pair of wings! Having wings for me is being cool... I mean, way too COOL!! J

2 comments:

  1. well dreaming is free!

    have unlimited dreams and let it fuel your imagination and creativity while working towards your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice paragraph.. keep it up.. i have nothing to say because it is already good.. GOD BLESS.!!

    ReplyDelete