Friday, January 23, 2009

“THIS DAY IS [insert adjective here]!!!”

I still don’t even know what to type and say. I’m really having hard time thinking about the activity today. I can’t even think of a topic or something to start with. So, I’ll make this one of my experience that I don’t want to happen and even think of.

Ugh! This sucks. Ha-ha! I really can’t think of anything right now. But I’m still wondering what my grade would be L

I really want to make my own compo. And again, I don’t even know where, how and what to start with. I asked my classmates about their compos. To get some ideas but I failed. One told me something about her father that died; another told me about spider hunting, and about her JS Promenade, and some sort. Still I ended to nothing.

Ma’am! I still hope of you reading this. Though doing that might add some weirdo point for me. Ha-ha!

2 comments:

  1. well, you've got a way with words. and that is good.

    i think if there was a better connection earlier, you could have gotten more ideas about the activity which you have to accomplish.


    anyway, there is still time for you to fo it.

    if you still cannot think about what to say, try visiting my blog.

    there's notes on narrative writing and at the end of the article there's an example.

    i'll wait for your post.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to http:writersagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete