Thursday, February 5, 2009

My life (LOVE) is like DOTA!


 

            When I’m not sure with the girl, I can use “re-pick”. if I don’t have enough money for my date, I’ll do some “farming” first. When there’s no rival, it’s time for me to “push”! Or if my rival is a step ahead of me, all I need to do is “back” and “heal” so I can fight again! After getting her and making her love me, I’ll go to “roshan” so that even if I die the love will stay. If I lose, “rematch”! and last, if she doesn’t like me…. “ Friendster na lang”

2 comments:

  1. well, that's true. good title too. though you could have added more details.

    ii hope i can read longer paragraphs from you

    :-)

    3
    3
    2
    3
    3
    = 14

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, if you have read a particular post, then that's where you are supposed to write your comments.

    thanks for the nice words.

    by the way, i thought i hid my blog about my dreams. but you were able to read an entry from a hidden blog. hehehehe

    thanks anyway.

    i really hope that you benefit more from this class.

    ReplyDelete